Cute!
I just checked it out. The personalised birds are very cute too.
Very cool!
Sooo pretty! Thanks for the link, I'm going to chek out it!
oh they're gorgeous! i never did tell you how great that magazine was you sent me! thank you so much, i dont stop looking at it!x fromsummer picnic wedding
Fun! P.S. Hope you don't mind, I linked to your blog!
i love how imperfect handmade pieces are - those bowls are gorgeous
I love Kylie's work too. I have two of her tags at home. One buttons and the other string. Hayley
Cute!
ReplyDeleteI just checked it out. The personalised birds are very cute too.
ReplyDeleteVery cool!
ReplyDeleteSooo pretty! Thanks for the link, I'm going to chek out it!
ReplyDeleteoh they're gorgeous!
ReplyDeletei never did tell you how great that magazine was you sent me! thank you so much, i dont stop looking at it!
x from
summer picnic wedding
Fun!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Hope you don't mind, I linked to your blog!
i love how imperfect handmade pieces are - those bowls are gorgeous
ReplyDeleteI love Kylie's work too. I have two of her tags at home. One buttons and the other string. Hayley
ReplyDelete