Friday, May 29, 2009

{It's time to announce the winner}


Hooray it's Friday! I've had a crazy busy week so I am happy to see the weekend is here, but I am mostly excited about announcing the winner of the fabulous book giveaway, Downtown Chic!


The winner is Callie Grayson! Congratulations Callie! I know you are just going to love your new book. Please email me so we can arrange delivery of your prize.

Thanks so much to everyone who entered, and a huge thank you to Rizzoli for giving away this great prize. Happy weekend my friends!

The beautiful image above is via Flickr. Oh, how I wish I was exploring the charming streets of Paris this weekend!

6 comments:

  1. oooooh, so happy!! thank you!
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend everyone, congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so lucky Callie! have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Callie!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I better go down to the bookstore now:-) Have you looked through this book yet? Would you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  6. that random number generator is so cool! i love that for fair contests!
    xox

    ReplyDelete