I've been looking for some sort of world artwork for awhile and this would be perfect for my rented apartment. Thanks for the link, it's going in the favourites.xx
Oh feel free to post as many things on little boys rooms (or children's rooms for that matter). I am actually in the middle of doing my triplet boys room.I like the idea of maps or a geography themed room though.
I've been looking for some sort of world artwork for awhile and this would be perfect for my rented apartment. Thanks for the link, it's going in the favourites.xx
ReplyDeleteIt's perfect isn't it? If you do end up purchasing it Gwen, please share a picture! x
ReplyDeleteSssoooooo cute. I love it.
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!! Loving all things, childrens rooms right now! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteOh sure is perfect. I would love something like that for my eldest son's bedroom. Off to explore the link. Thanks! A-M xx
ReplyDeleteOh feel free to post as many things on little boys rooms (or children's rooms for that matter). I am actually in the middle of doing my triplet boys room.I like the idea of maps or a geography themed room though.
ReplyDeleteI'll try to dig some up for you Christina. A worldly themed room would be fabulous. x
ReplyDeletewhat a fun room!
ReplyDeletethanks for the share
I love maps, and that decal is a great way to incorporate one into a room!
ReplyDeleteSo lovely! It's graphically appealing for the grown ups, but educational and imaginative for the little ones---the best kind of design for kids!
ReplyDeleteSo cool. I love this. Fun find!
ReplyDeleteWe also have this wallsticker in our hall, and we often use it when we talk with our children about the countries in the world. It's great!
ReplyDelete