Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mia's Room


As promised I have some photos to share of Mia's little abode. She is a real little princess so the splashes of pink are very fitting. The little table and chairs set was a gift for her birthday in January, and the little silver teaset is a family heirloom that was also given to her for her birthday. The dollhouse was made by my Grandpa when I was her age but has been given a fresh coat of paint.

Her little artwork cluster is my favourite thing, all the prints were purchased on Etsy. From left to right we have, Palomas Garden from Krize, Pearl from Amber Alexander, Break the routine from Studio Mela, A little papercut from My Folk Lover and Saturday morning rain from Wren and Chickadee. The Eiffel tower decal (beneath) was purchased from Lola et moi.

29 comments:

  1. so sweet... i just love the little eiffel tower decal!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia is a very lucky princess! Her room is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect little girls room. I love the etsy prints and the dollhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just image her tea parties. It's lovely Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I adore the room! And the decal! Would you mind sharing where you got it from??

    -Amanda
    http://meshandlace.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! You've done a great job there Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prefectly darling.. I love the art cluster.. are the Paris stickers from etsy too? Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet. I adore your art cluster. The whole room looks great.
    Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the lovely comments. You've made my day. x

    The little Eiffel tower decal is a French design from Australian business Lola et moi. They do have a website and may offer international shipping? http://www.lolaetmoi.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. That room is delicious, I remember having lovely little girls rooms, then they became teenagers, enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's beautiful.

    It's very similiar to Lacey's room. She has a wall just like that.

    Lucky Miss Mia! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Amanda. You have created such a lovely little room for your Mia, sweet but original and creative too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a gorgeous pretty room! i love the tea pot & the doll house, the art on the wall is so beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's perfect. So sweet and simple. I love it. I bet she's very happy in this room.

    xxxooo
    Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  15. My 3-year old was on my lap while I was browsing - now she wants to hang one of her dresses above her bed. It's hard to decide which one...perhaps we will have a dress of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful room for your little girl! I love your collection of etsy art. I have a few pieces that need framing for my daughter's room as well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh, it's so lovely :) i wish i could live there

    ReplyDelete
  18. So wonderful! What a lovely space. I'm so honored that you chose one of my prints for her wall. This made my day!
    xox
    Ez

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the wall decal! Everything is so fresh, fun and girly-a little girl's dream!

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful! love lola et moi - i think the paris one is by mimi lou for internationals...

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a lucky girl. If I was Mia I'd never leave home and leave my room like that forever. You are such a talent Amanda x

    PS - cant wait to see your nautical room when it's finished

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely gorgeous! What a sweet, lovely and cheerful room! Any little girl would be thrilled to have! You did a great job hun! What a beautiful blog you have, where the heck have I been? Under a rock? :)
    I have ALOT of catching up to do! Thank you for your incredibly sweet and kind comment on ML...it made me so happy!
    xo
    Melis

    ReplyDelete
  23. So beautiful and magical! I can't wait to have children and make their rooms everything I wanted mine to be when I was young!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful room for a very lucky princess, indeed. I love the classic and glamorous touches that will no doubt resonate with her as she grows up into a classy young woman. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just found your blog - What fun! I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey! My name is Mia too! But my room is not nearly as pretty as little Miss Mia's room. I think it's because I have to share my room with a boy.

    ReplyDelete