Inspired by Coco+Kelley's 'Colour Week' I thought I'd share one of my favourite colours for the year. Electric blue! Remember when I posted that gorgeous linen from Peter Alexander? Well I was very spoilt and was gifted it for Christmas.And inspired by these blue rooms Shannon Fricke posted I'm slowly turning our bedroom blue. I've ordered this blue cameo lampshade from Publisher Textiles that should be arriving any day now. I'm planning on pairing it with a vintage lamp base that I'll repaint blue. My lovely antique mannequin is going to get frocked up too in a necklace of vintage spools and fabric corsages. And I have a collection of ornate vintage frames that I'm going to paint shiny white and hang in a cluster above our bed.

I luv your new header!
ReplyDelete-Marie
Oh how cute is that Cameo lampshade! It will look fabulous with the bed frocking for sure! Nice one!
ReplyDeleteI agree--love the new header! I love this color just as much and was thrilled when it was on Cassandra's list!
ReplyDeleteYes, the header is so pretty. And the blue, ah, to die!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the lampshade!!
ReplyDelete-Amanda
http://meshandlace.typepad.com
Ooh I'm in love!
ReplyDeleteI love the new banner. And the linen! Nothing beats a bedroom redo either. Totally makes you sleep better!
ReplyDeleteOh, yes, and its PeachyKeen here. Finally have a blog up and running!
blue has always been one of my fav colours! love your soon to arrive new lampshade too, it's so cute!
ReplyDeletethat bedding is stunning. lucky you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely responses. My new lampshade arrived yesterday, oh it's so dreamy!
ReplyDeleteI'll try to find my camera cable this weekend otherwise I may have to post another awful photo taken on my mobile.
I spy the Peter Alexander quilt set - lucky girl!
ReplyDelete