Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Friday!

I'm loving these mini prints Ez from Creature Comforts is now offering. They'd be perfect for an inspiration board, or even to tie onto a beautifully wrapped gift!

It's Friday everyone so this will be my last post for the week. I'm very excited about our long weekend here in Australia as I've got plans to finish a few things around the house. Next week I'll share some pictures of a little artwork cluster I've been working on in my daughters room (containing one of Ez's photos!) - and I must try and find my camera cord so I don't have to post any more dodgy photos from my mobile.

Have a lovely weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Loving that polar bear ... there's something so touching about him

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a lovely weekend, can't wait to see your artwork cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet little images!
    Have a wonderfully long weekend
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Australia Day (in advance)! Enjoy the long weekend and I can't wait to see the artwork cluster.

    G.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found a site for you: http://www.oneprettything.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely prints...
    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete