This is it, currently ranking very high up on my favourite things. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find the computer cable for my camera since our Christmas vacation so this was taken on my mobile. The lamp base will be getting a coat of pretty blue paint this weekend... and it might be time to grow up and buy some new bedside tables.
I like the side tables! I'm looking for some nice dark wood tray tables. That lamp will be fab once its blue.
ReplyDeleteI love your new lamp shade! I actually like the red of the lamp with the blue bedding but it is a bit hard to see in the photo.
ReplyDeleteThere is a cool dreamy like quality of the photo though kinda liking that.
Nice shade. Just need one quadruple the size. I have some tray tables at the shop like those without the cut-outs which make great side tables.
ReplyDeleteI love your new lamp shade!! You can get some new bedside tables but no need to grow up :-)
ReplyDeleteGrowing up is overrated Amanda, I would stick with those tables they actually look a perfect fit.
ReplyDeleteYay! Finally its arrived! I likethe side tables as is, and you could even get away with a white lamp base.
ReplyDeleteIsnt it lovely seeing everything coming together!
LOVE IT!
ReplyDeletePesky camera cables ... don't they know how much chaos they cause when they go hiding?
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that lampshade - cameos are one of my favourite things.
ReplyDeleteDon't go buying side tables - I love those tray tables...
I love that table! don't get rid of it.
ReplyDeletelooks so great! loving your white side tablet too, the hearts are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for all the lovely comments. Have a great weekend friends. x
ReplyDeleteThat looks beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIt must be a joy to go to bed at night. :)
oooh! that is lovely!
ReplyDeleteI like the red base too - but please post a before and after pic so we can compare!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! I can't wait to see the lamp when completely finished!
ReplyDelete