
So Callum and I have been making plans to decorate his little room and together we've decided on a nautical look. When in search of nautical/preppy/industrial inspiration one must head to Emma's little blog White and Wander. She also shares my love of letterpress stationery and bakers twine. I'm sure if she and I lived closer we'd become great friends.
I have been making bunting (with child's name) lately and I can just see a nice little blue & White set hanging in this room! Let me know if I can be of service:) I love your asthetic, I think we share a certain flair - although your blog reflects it far more than mine. Have a happy day!
ReplyDeletelove the nautical theme for a boys room.
ReplyDeletelooking forward to seeing the photos as you go!
Me too. I love the whole nautical thing. With 2 boys, you could actually label me with a nautical obsession. Please share more great ideas if you find them! A-M xx
ReplyDeleteNavy, white and all things nautical are so fresh in a little boys room. Love those striped curtains and the framed blazer!
ReplyDeletebeautiful images! What a lucky boy, cant wait to see the end result!
ReplyDeleteJust as long as that new room won't have your little boy rocking the boat!
ReplyDeleteI love nautical!!
ReplyDeleteOh - those built in bunks are fabulous! I LOVE them!
ReplyDeleteI am another fan of nautical, if I had a boy I'd be decorating red, white & blue all the way!
ReplyDeleteI love nautical for a boys room! Can't wait to see what you finish up with - I'm sure it will be stylish and gorgeous!And I love how you get your kid's input on their rooms too.
ReplyDeletelove this. the colors and over all feel is great.
ReplyDeleteThat bed is awesome. I'm going to need something like this when my triplets get into big boy beds. I think I'll add this photo to my tear sheets.
ReplyDeleteOh, I have always loved the nautical look. It was one of the parts of moving to Boston that I look forward too--that it was a place that the nautical look could be pulled off.
ReplyDelete