With these fabulous couture cushions from Emma Jane Designs. I'd love any of these piled up on my bed if the Australian dollar wasn't so sad. Which one is your favourite?
ooh yes, i've seen these before and love. top left satin pleated on is my fav. And isn't that the worst re our dollar, I was on an etsy frenzy before it too before it took a nose dive. grrrrr x
Oooh the satin pleated one is so classic and chic! I want!
ReplyDeleteso very smitten!
ReplyDeleteI like them all - impossible to choose just one! And besides, I think cushions, if you are going to have them, need to be plural!
ReplyDeleteI have a weakness for flowers...
ReplyDeleteThanks for your nice comment! I love your blog and actually have it linked to mine.
ReplyDeleteThose pillows are fabulous as well!
Thanks twin2trip, I've linked to yours aswell.
ReplyDeleteI think the bow cushion is my favourite, bows are one of my favourite things.
All of them! Lovely!
ReplyDeleteThe layered silk one has been on my Etsy favourite list for months - I'd love to do that with my wedding dress material!
ReplyDeleteI like the one on the top left - it's so elegant.
ReplyDeleteWhat a special touch to a room. I especially like the ones with the fabric corsages. Does anyone have a pattern?
ReplyDeletethey are all so beautiful, i love the pleated one, so elegant and what i imagine to be very delicate silky fabric! the bow one is so cute too!
ReplyDeleteps i absolutely LOVE your blog and have added it to my link list on my blog, hope that's ok ;)
ooh yes, i've seen these before and love. top left satin pleated on is my fav. And isn't that the worst re our dollar, I was on an etsy frenzy before it too before it took a nose dive. grrrrr x
ReplyDeleteI love the pillow with the rosettes!
ReplyDelete