Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Vintage love

Vintage globe from Sweetshorn
Set of 100 vintage blue wish tickets from LobotoME
Kristianna lacy and vintage matryoshka doll from Ravenhill
Pair vintage brass swans from CME scout
Peacock love plate from Ninainvorm
Vintage brass sail boat from Bouquet

9 comments:

  1. jealous!!!

    -Amanda
    http://meshandlace.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore that peacock love plate. so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what beautiful finds! I especially adore those bronze swans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun finds! I adore the peacock plate and the matryoshka doll! Damn this spending hiatus...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the globe! Im patiently waiting for my boys to get into geograpgy and maps, im such a geek so they have no hope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great finds! i've always wanted a vintage globe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the plate.. it is so very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a globe just like that! I had been begging my father to "loan" me his (indefinitely) and then I found one for $2 at a thrift store! perfect!

    I also enjoy the peacock plate.

    ReplyDelete