Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dear Santa

I heart this Peter Alexander bed set covered in little sequin splodges. I've been lusting after it forever. I might pop it on my Christmas list and hope that I've been good this year.

9 comments:

  1. I had to throw out my PA catalouge because that linen was just haunting me! Its so gorgeous! I love the sequined cushions as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too.

    I do wonder how it would wash though... and the sequins on the pillows? I would be sure to choke on them. :P

    I hope it finds its way under the Xmas tree. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love Peter Alexander stuff!! I have been deliberately avoiding the website recently....

    ReplyDelete
  4. very lovely my dear...oh to be the lovely looking waif in the bed though!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow... I have been scouring the wrong shops for gorgeous linen for us.
    Might need to go via PA next time I am up the shops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is on my wishlist too!

    Love your blog. I tagged you today :)

    http://ishandchi.blogspot.com/2008/12/woohoo-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that bedding is fabulous, and so is your blog! What a great variety of bloggers you have been interviewing too! Can't wait to read more. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's on sale!

    And if you type in the promotion code "CHEEKYOFFER" you receive an extra 10% off.

    ReplyDelete