Friday, December 5, 2008

All wrapped up!


Today I started gift wrapping some of our Christmas presents. I'm using vintage wallpapers for wrapping, bought on ebay and I purchased some of Ness' handmade ceramic tags from her etsy shop. I'm so in love with them I've just placed another order. Aren't they fabulous?

Have a lovely weekend. xx

13 comments:

  1. They look great Amanda. I am very impressed you have started wrapping already - I haven't managed to even buy my presents yet! Enjoy your weekend.
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tags are wonderful. Wow, you make such an effort of your gift wrapping, I should really take your example this year and make a bit of an effort. (Usually I just wrap my gifts at the last minute with whatever paper is lying around)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am an eager beaver aren't I. We're leaving for Christmas holidays on the 16th December though so I'm trying very hard to be ready early this year.

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look beautiful! The message tags capture the true meaning of Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pressies, and those tag are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely gorgeous. I just love the idea of putting reclaimed wallpaper to use like this. And those tags are just perfect!

    Have a beautiful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic idea and beautiful execution!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    I was looking at some of your older posts and saw that you were wondering where the dresses fabric on the chair (with the baby) comes from. You can get it at spotlight and it is very cheap (but gorgeous). I bought it for my daughter's bedroom but landed up using it to make pin boards. Hope you can still find some.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so pretty I wouldn't want to open them, how could the contents compete!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look beautiful Amanda. Mine as all still stashed in the cupboard. waiting for some energy to wrap.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for posting about my tags Amanda. I love to see what people have done with them. Your wrapping looks great as well. Thanks again,
    Ness xx

    ReplyDelete