Monday, October 27, 2008

Mondayitis


I'm afraid I've caught it. I really wasn't ready for the weekend to end, or the new week to begin. This week I'll be a little rushed off my feet finalising last minute details for the Fundraising day so I'm afraid my posts will be short and sweet and full of prettiness. Like these clever upcycled Bentwood creations from Martha Stewart.

Today's the last day to signup for my little giveaway. The winner will be announced tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. I really love the blue one - perfect and doesn't take up too much room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit to suffering Mondayitis myself right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it Tuesday yet?

    Love the side table... the drink looks very refreshing too for this 30 degree Sydney day!

    (Trust Martha to give me drink and furniture envy in one picture!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little side table is adorable! I love the shapes and smooth lines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! You know I how I love bentwood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder what the term is -for Mondayitis lasting the entire week? whatever it is - i had it! (its really not such a helpful thing when you work for yourself!!)

    ReplyDelete