Do you remember when I posted about my friend Nisha's new etsy shop? I ordered an A3 custom design poster for my baby Lola's room and I LOVE what she has come up with. I asked for pictures that relate to the letters. There's a Louis XIV chair, an Ornate cuckoo clock, a Lady and an Antique teacup. Isn't she clever?
And now for the best part. Until Friday 24th October, she's giving you all a 10% discount at her shop, Creative Neesh. All you have to do is contact Nisha with the code word: 'SWISH' and be eligible for a 10% discount off your purchase. Happy shopping!

Oh Nisha... she is so clever, that is so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAnd Amanda, it is so very you too!
Make sure you show us a picture on Lola's wall.
What a very special personalised artwork. Love the new look too!
ReplyDeleteClare
oh that is marvellous! I just adore it. :) I thought it was A for Afternoon tea.
ReplyDeleteThat is a gorgeous poster and thanks for the link!
ReplyDelete