I can't tell you how excited I am to hold my first little giveaway. I was hoping to post later on today but my schedule is filling up quickly so here it is. This blog has been a wonderful outlet for me and as a little celebration for my 100 post count I'm giving one lucky winner this beautiful little Cup of tea rose vintage necklace from Seaunicorn. After a little confusion this baby is now on its way to my home in Australia, but that's ok because I am going to bundle it up with this set of 6 scalloped notecards from Turtle Papers that I have stashed away for such occasions. I told you it was good!
All you have to do is leave a comment by Monday 27th and I'll draw a winner randomly. The winner will be announced on Tuesday 28th.
Amanda xx
P.S. I will happily ship anywhere in the world.


Congratulations on your 100th post! Well done and what a fantastic competition too! the vintage necklace and the notecards are an amazing prize so I would love to enter your competition. All the best for continued success with your devine blog.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on #100. You blog was a recent find for me and I am enjoying it immensely.
ReplyDeleteCongrat on 100!
ReplyDeleteThe Purke is on.... the winner will be very lucky!
Happy 100 posts Amanda! And may there be several hundred more :)
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! 100 lovely posts-and hopefully many more to come!
ReplyDeleteYay Amanda! Happy 100th post! Thanks for having a giveaway!
ReplyDeleteHappy 100 posts Amanda... I really have become addicted to your blog... such lovely taste you have in all things lovely!
ReplyDeleteHi there
ReplyDeleteI surfed on in here via renovate and decorate and have been encaptured by your blog. So many pretty things and ideas, I will be back, for sure.
Wow, 100 posts, well done Amanda!
ReplyDeleteThat's very pretty, I'm happy to be in the running.
I might have to borrow your competition idea!
Congratulations (and thank you) for 100 posts.
ReplyDeleteHere is to many more. Cheers. x
Congratulations on 100 posts!! Your blog is getting lovelier and lovelier.
ReplyDeleteI came across your blog the other day & its absolutely beautiful! I'm a recent blogger & I thank you for your very inspiring blog. Happy hundreth!
ReplyDeleteMandy
100 fabulous posts...wow!! Hope to read many hundred more! Amanda x
ReplyDeletehello
ReplyDeleteCongratulation on your 100th post!
i'm from Paris France and i ve recently discovered your blog. I love It!
A bientot
Joelle
wow congrats on reaching the BIG 100!!
ReplyDeleteThat tea cup necklace is gorgeous.
Someone is going to be one lucky reader.
Hi there!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all - congratulations on your 100th post!
I found your blog today and it is already in my favorites ;o)
Have a great week!
Just found your lovely blog and you are having a giveaway! How splendid! Congrats on your 100th post!!
ReplyDeletecute giveaway my dear and 100 posts...I didnt even realise i had reached mine but i will have to do a giveaway myself before the end of the month so keep your eyes peeled. I'm off to see what can go in it!!!
ReplyDeleteWow Amanda, 100 posts - congratulations! Love your giveaways - the necklace is sooo sweet. Tracey x
ReplyDeleteCongrats on one hundred posts! It is a nice milestone and each one of your posts is a pleasure to read xx
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats on 100! And I'm loving the new look, too!
ReplyDeleteHappy 100th post birthday!
ReplyDeleteI am addicted to your blog and love your style - so pretty, without being fussy...that necklace is absolutely gorgeous and the notecards too! Please count me in - I'd love to win those!!
Wowsers 100 posts already?! That's exciting. All the best for another 100 posts. G.xx
ReplyDeleteHappy 100 posts! Thanks for the beautiful giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your first Century! Woot!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog...it was a blessing to find after missing you from the boards! Hope to see many hundreds more posts of pretty, pretty, pretty things!
that necklace is so wonderful.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on #100 Amanda - I've been a bit blog slack of late - actually, have had some time off line the past few days - will be back with a vengeance soon! :D
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your 100th post...can't wait to read the next. The necklace is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteNess xx
thank you for all the little treasures you bring into my home everyday.
ReplyDeleteHappy 100th post Amanda! Well done on creating such a beautiful, inspiring blog :).
ReplyDelete100 posts of pure pleasure :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
Congratulations on your #100!!! I read your blog from Brazil and loooooove it!!
ReplyDelete