Oh yes, very pretty an d Ilove the restful colours he has used. I am right into pretty China and cupcakes myself. Did you know its cupcake week this week? I am making different cupcakes each day this week (like I needed an excuse) and going to put them all on my blog on Sunday!
Ooh no, I did not know that. Is cupcake week everywhere or just at Lilly's house? I'll be sure to pop over to see all of your lovely creations on Sunday. x
Oh yes, very pretty an d Ilove the restful colours he has used. I am right into pretty China and cupcakes myself. Did you know its cupcake week this week? I am making different cupcakes each day this week (like I needed an excuse) and going to put them all on my blog on Sunday!
ReplyDeleteOoh no, I did not know that. Is cupcake week everywhere or just at Lilly's house? I'll be sure to pop over to see all of your lovely creations on Sunday. x
ReplyDeleteMmmmm....cupcakes. I think I need some breakfast.
ReplyDeleteLovely painting.
His work is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteme too. gorgeous!
ReplyDelete