Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The colour purple







This fabulous New Orleans home (via House Beautiful) has been featured on some of my favourite blogs but many of my visitors are friends who are new to the blogging world so today they're in for something special.

The home owner, a media executive living in New York, loves the colour purple aswell as painted furniture, parties, Paris, New York, Pucci and New Orleans. And it's all quite evident in the sexy interior. Beautiful.

Amanda x

P.S. I'm getting close to my big 100 post and as of today have found the perfect giveaway. Pop back soon.

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh - I LOVE that desk in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love your new look!! Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the perfect house for me. I can just imagine feeling so serene and settled residing there.

    Shane on the other hand wouldn't allow it for a moment. I put a floral bed spread on the other day and he asked me to check if he was still male when he woke up the next day. Not a fan. :(

    I'll work on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that venetian cut glass mirror in the first shot - I crave one of those.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images Amanda, lovely to have found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heaven on earth! The colors, textures and beautiful pieces all together in home, room after glorious room!
    But Chantelle, I'm with Shane I wouldn't do the floral bedspread either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful rooms, I especially love the blues in the bedroom, gives off such a calm.

    You have a fantastic blog:)

    ReplyDelete