C was home from school yesterday with the dreaded flu that's been circling our house for weeks. He cried and moped all morning because I kept him home from school to rest and assured me he was feeling better this morning as he was itching to get on that bus.
We're heading off for a restful weekend away. My inlaws bought a big property a few hours from here and we haven't yet been to visit. Will be nice to catch up though I'm not looking forward to the freezing weather they've had.
We're heading off for a restful weekend away. My inlaws bought a big property a few hours from here and we haven't yet been to visit. Will be nice to catch up though I'm not looking forward to the freezing weather they've had.
I won't be blogging for a few days so I'll leave you with some ebay auctions you may like. Happy weekend. xx
Antique French stool - currently $76
Collectable hat block - currently $49
1938 Original fashion illustration - currently $10.51
No comments:
Post a Comment