Tuesday, July 15, 2008

eBay shopping

I've been totally consumed with the fundraiser for the past few days and my little blog has been neglected. It's been very worthwhile though and I'm pleased to say everything's going ahead in leaps and bounds. I'll post more about that later this week.

I've also done a spot of shopping on eBay this past week. This is a tiny vintage poster, I'm going to add it to a gallery wall above my lounge. I love the yellow!


This tiny tin globe is for C's room. Last term his prep class studied space. He's been on holidays for nearly 3 weeks and I was very surprised when he announced the other day that we live in America. Too many movies perhaps?

This pair of vintage lamps. I'm going to replace the shades with cylinder shaped shades, I quite like this pink hollywood fabric below - and the price tag that comes with it.


2 comments:

  1. I really love everything you bought, especially the globe, I have been looking for something similiar but the fabric, lamps and poster are all beautiful as well. Good shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that poster is awesome! - gosh ebay is good. and that fabric??? wow - i want some new cushions but really can't justify at the moment how expensive some of the fabrics are, you have given me great inspiration - thanks Amanda!

    ReplyDelete