Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hot chocolate


For a little weekend treat I want to show the ultra glamorous trailer (yes - you read right!) belonging to Marcia Cross on the set of Desperate Housewives. I found this little beauty on Fancy Pants but you can see more of it on the Traditional Home website.


5 comments:

  1. Wow, it's better (and bigger)than my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know, her trailer inspired the colour scheme for my business! LOL I was surfing the net when I should have been designing the logo, as I was struggling with a colour theme. I came across this on some site, and voila the logo was created!! Isn't it just gorgeous? Oh, to have the money to have something as luscious as that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the magazine these pictures came from! I actually cut them out and put them in the scrapbook for our bedroom ideas! In the end we went with a linen grey/black/white scheme but I still love her trailor! The mirrored furniture I adored, Laura Ashley has a range that is similar. It is beautiful. xCarolyn

    ReplyDelete