Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bedroom Inspiration


These are some pretty bedrooms from the Better Homes and Gardens website. I'm slowly forming ideas for decorating our bedroom and I thought I'd post a few inspiring pictures. I love this little bedside table (above) next to the big solid bed. We have a walk in wardrobe so storage is no problem.

All of these unique bedrooms below feature an ecclectic mix of vintage and new. I love the soft colours used in each of these spaces.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh they are pretty aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are so pretty!! My favorite is the second one!! Love the details like the green end table and lantern :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've fallen in love with the blue color scheme in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really LOVE the idea of a chandelier in a bedroom, it adds such a glam look to the space. Right now all i have is a ceiling fan in my bedroom....its a nice one but a chandelier would ROCK.

    Jen Ramos
    '100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete