Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ebay again!

Last week I posted a few bits and pieces I'd bought on ebay and this weeks riffling has brought a few old treasures my way. Firstly, this vintage set of brass swallows.

This sweet teapot fabric - I'm thinking a cushion perhaps?

And my favourite, a set of vintage maps of Paris. A vacation in Paris is a life long dream but while the kidlets are so young I'll have to make do with this. I'd originally planned on popping one in a frame but Kimberlee from Brown Button posted these sweet paper dresses that I just love!

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving your ebay purchases. The maps are so eclectic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - your ebay purchases are AWESOME! I don't know how you find them all, i don't have the patience. You have to keep posting about your ebay purchases, I love them (and any excuse to shop hey!) - and thanks for the mention! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great things, I never find anything so gorgeous. I find a few clothes and things but that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always got millions of things in my 'watching' list, if only I had millions to buy them all.

    Hopefully I'll have something great to post by the weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete