Monday, July 7, 2008

Funky crib

We all love a thrifty nursery creation and this one's spectacular! Melissa made this crib from scratch and hand painted the pretty mural on the sides. As a request from Design*Sponge, she's posted full instructions on how to make your own. Tres chic!

The stork won't be delivering anymore babes to this house though and I'm not sure I'd attempt this project with three kidlets in tow? If you're up for it, please leave a comment. I'd love to post a photo of your handywork.

Amanda xx

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to clear it with Chris first, but I think he'd be up to making something like that! (especially if he thinks it'll save us money!!! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! After seeing his little wooden Christmas tree, I'm sure he'd be perfect for the job.

    And how great would it look in your French themed nursery. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Just had to point out though that this handmade crib could be very dangerous for a little ones head that could get stuck between the non-regulation width bars.

    ReplyDelete