This vintage painting just arrived and I absolutely love it! It was such a bargain too at $26! I bought it from ebay for my son Callum's room and I've just hung it above his little red chair. It looks just like our beach we visit of a weekend.
Thank you for your kind comments. He actually helped me pick it (well I asked him for his thoughts before bidding) but he was still very surprised to come home from school and find his new painting hanging on the wall.
Looks great Amanda!!
ReplyDeleteWell done, thats a great eBay find. The glossy red chair looks terrific too.
ReplyDeleteLovely painting Amanda. Its great to have real art when you can. Lucky boy! Cheers, Irene x
ReplyDeletethat looks great, love the red chair!
ReplyDeleteAmanda - you seriously are the best 'ebbayer' I know!!! I think I need to commission you to ebay for me, you are a super star x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! He is a lucky boy.
ReplyDeleteViv xx
How gorgeous! What a great ebay find - such lovely colours for a boys room. Tracey xx
ReplyDeleteLove your blog. Will be tuning in again :)
ReplyDeleteOh, it is so beautiful. Can't believe that you were able to get it for only $25!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind comments. He actually helped me pick it (well I asked him for his thoughts before bidding) but he was still very surprised to come home from school and find his new painting hanging on the wall.
ReplyDeleteLovely painting! GORGEOUS chair...once again, you inspire me!
ReplyDelete