So, so pretty! A-M xx
They are just so fine! They would also fit into my home :-)
They're lovely! Are they vases?
Hi Irene :) Yes, they're small vases. About 15cm high.x Amanda
They are stunning! lovely against the white!
I love these! If you ever feel the need to let go of them, call me!!! :-)Christina
These are so pretty. I love anything with birds but the blue and that great pink make them just perfect and so cheery!
LOVE THOSE!!!!
So, so pretty! A-M xx
ReplyDeleteThey are just so fine! They would also fit into my home :-)
ReplyDeleteThey're lovely! Are they vases?
ReplyDeleteHi Irene :) Yes, they're small vases. About 15cm high.
ReplyDeletex Amanda
They are stunning! lovely against the white!
ReplyDeleteI love these! If you ever feel the need to let go of them, call me!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteChristina
These are so pretty. I love anything with birds but the blue and that great pink make them just perfect and so cheery!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THOSE!!!!
ReplyDelete