Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Flower fields and sweet dreams


My husband is arriving home today. He flew down to Sydney and then onto Albury last week for his father's 50th birthday celebrations. The kidlets are all super excited about his arrival. It will be great having him home again. And a little less chaotic. Back in 2007 when I was pregnant with Lola he was working away, quite often for weeks at a time. I'm not sure how I did it back then.

Remember when I posted about Lola's bedhead I purchased? Well I've changed my mind. Again. I'm not going to use lilac fabric. I want a patterned fabric. I found these images on Desire to Inspire and I just love them. The patterned fabric looks fabulous with the deep buttoning and diamond pleating. I love the matching valance with the crisp white linen too. And I love the little candy striped bench at the end of the bed, I'd love one of those!

8 comments:

  1. I tagged you!

    http://shewillhave.blogspot.com/2009/03/seven.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fully support you on this decision:-)

    I saw this image and loved it as well. I even love the black shiny lampshade they have put in the bedroom. Perfection.

    Hope you are feeling better and glad to hear hubby is coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how gorgeous is that room, amazing bed frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fabric headboard looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments. I think I may have found the perfect fabric thanks to Anna Spiro. I have a really sweet vintage lamp base but I'm looking for a pretty new shade to match.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, what a beautiful post! Kate

    ReplyDelete