

I'm a not-so-secret fan of the Oprah show and will drop anything if I know Nate Berkus, her interior design guru will be making an appearance. I love how his passion for design implodes through his entity of work, and I especially love that he is self trained!
Something he said that has resonated with me for a long time is "if you touch an object every day, it doesn't have to cost much but it should be beautiful and feel special".
As a decorator enthusiast there is nothing I love more than surrounding myself with beautiful things. We spend so much of our lives in our homes that our hearts should sing a happy tune when we walk through the front door after a long day.
Have you seen any of his new 'The Nate Berkus Show?' I've only seen a little bit - still undecided about it although I love Nate and may even use his name to name a child if I get the chance!
ReplyDeleteNooo but I would love to! We only have free to air tv. I love him too. Nate is a great name, I hope you get that blessing. xx
ReplyDeleteFB me your address and I'll try and get some shows on disc for you
ReplyDelete