
2010 is almost over so I've been thinking about the year that was. This is what we got up to over the past twelve months:
1. I spent a fabulous girls weekend in Melbourne with Nina and Rosie. We ate at the casino, explored the city, rode a rollercoaster at Luna Park and shopped till we dropped.
2. The highlight of the holiday was a trip to Brighton Beach, and taking hilarious photos in front of the colourful huts.
3. Grew a veggie garden.
4. Spent lots of top evenings with dear friends.
5. Camping at Easter with Dad.
6. Said goodbye to Nina our Swiss exchange student. The kids were so heartbroken, Mia thought she might not ever stop crying.
7. I perfected my pavlova.
8. Had a fun holiday at the Gold Coast with Shaun's dad, step-mum and grandma. We spent a day at Sea World and an awesome night at the Outback Spectacular show.
9. After 10 months of Shaun commuting we finally moved to Brisbane.
10. Started homeschooling.
11. I went to my first concert.
12. We left babyhood as we finished up with bottles, dummies and nappies. And all three kiddos are sleeping in their own beds. That has to be some kind of milestone!
13. Learnt sign language.
14. I rode my first motorbike.
I hope next year is just as wonderful!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
What a great year you've had!
ReplyDeleteYay to the end of nappies, bottles and dummies :)
I hope 2011 is just as wonderful for you and your family.
Kate
x