Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Valentine Freebies.


Blogland is spreading the love with Valentines Day in sight. Creature Comforts has posted these freebies for you to gift your loved ones without spending a fortune. And we all know it's the thought that counts. Instructions for the teabag wrappers + tags can be found here and this pillow transfer here.

10 comments:

  1. These are sooo cute!!! Great finds.. Just nominated you for an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting me! I love the things you have to share! Thanks for the freebie tips they are adorable!
    ♥emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great blog! Good luck with it. I am thinking of putting a link up for it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How divine! Even though i dont drink tea these are too delicious not to make, & maybe use in my journal or scrapbook! & the pillowcases! love...how simple to create such a striking impact! & i just wanted to say, im only new to the blog world but your site is so most gorgeous & full of all things lovely...wat a treat you indulge us in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I would love if my sweetie gave me custom tea bags rather than any candy for Valentines Day.

    Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those pillows...thanks for the link.
    Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Find..Great Post - I have done a post about the transfers on the Designers Emporium Blog, with a link to your blog to thank you for sharing!
    www.designersemporium.blogspot.com

    P.S also looking for guest writers if you interested???

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute pillow case set!!!
    so very sweet. thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree: Blogland IS going crazy for Valentine's day!

    I love those pillow transfers; I'm going to take a look. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I downloaded the free tea bag templates a couple days ago! Love them.

    ReplyDelete