(Click on image above for a zoomed lust-worthy glance)
This is the new dress up childrens range by Australian designer Fiona Scanlan. I love the 1920's inspired pieces, the fabrics and colours are gorgeous! What little girl wouldn't love to frock up in one of these metallic pieces? Big by Fiona now offers an online shopping experience. Fabulous. x
they are very very cute.... my little girl would happily wear any of them.
ReplyDeleteThat sparkly dress.tutu is just adorable!!!
ReplyDeletewow, every single piece is amazing!!!!! love the metallic dress...
ReplyDeleteHow sweet- if only I had a little girl!
ReplyDeleteSome lovely pieces there. I love the Big bu Fiona label.
ReplyDeleteOh that satin tutu dress is to die for!
ReplyDeleteHow cute are these - I hadn't seen these before! Thanks Amanda :)
ReplyDeleteI bought my daughter a singlet from the BIG range a couple of years ago with the attached wings, very cute, well worn and the quality is heaps better than a poor copy variety now found in a chain store ...
Love love LOVE it!!!
ReplyDeletethis is just adorable! How fantastic is that head dress? I wish they had an adult range...
ReplyDeleteAny little girl would have so much fun with these pieces. [I would have fun with these pieces]!
ReplyDeleteThe tutus and flapper outfit are too cute for words. I hope they ship to Canada. Adorable.
My girls would love all of these - pink, sparkly and swirly, they tick all the boxes!
ReplyDeleteWe posted on the place we blog today and are passing the challenge on to you - hope that is ok.
Clare
I love this post. You really do find some adorable items. I'm hoping these will be in my price pont because I am thinking these would make for an amazing photo shoot.
ReplyDeleteHer children's range is just so beautiful Amanda. I want a tutu in my size please! x
ReplyDeleteHow cute!!! I love all of it!
ReplyDelete