Monday, February 2, 2009

I Heart

On the weekend I bought this beautiful vintage floral painting on ebay. I love the yellow tones and the gilt frame is so pretty. I can't wait for it to arrive.

7 comments:

  1. That's so sweet Amanda!
    Did you end up finding a home for the birdies? I realised later they don't even need to go on a wall - maybe to jazz up a box or even a rubbish bin...that could be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the picture is so gorgeous! and it comes with the pretty frame too? that's so great!

    ps. i tagged you, see my post today for more details, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a lovely painting!!!!
    congrats on the fantastic buy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOO cute..i just bought a cool frame just like that or my inspiration BOARD ..got it on EBAY too!


    Jen Ramos
    'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog recently by way of the brown button and really enjoyed reading your fun posts and creative photos.

    Thanks for sharing so much inspiration with us all, and got to ask where in Brisbane have you been shopping for all these fun things? As a new girl in town I am finding it hard to locate where the best treasure markets are hiding.

    ReplyDelete