Smokin', Drinkin', and Loud Music invitations from Pressa Russa
Little girl's first birthday invitations from Chick Print
Letterpress Boxed Soiree Invitations from Looky-Loo Letterpress
I love beautiful letterpressed stationery so when hubby and I decided we'll host a small Christmas party this year I went on a hunt for the perfect little invitation. These are a few designs that popped up in my search, obviously not all suitable for the holidays but beautiful none the less. I think I might order some of the little girl ones for Miss L's first birthday...



I love the little girl invitations, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThese are all beautiful! What great finds...and isn't letterpress so satisfying to the senses? Not only do I love to look at it, but I love running my fingers over it and feeling the texture of the indentations...
ReplyDeleteAlso, on a completely separate note, I LOVE your daughter's name! It's so pretty and unique---is it short for something or is Lolly her full name?
Thanks!
Thanks for visiting my blog! Love those smokin, drinkin loud music invites! Great find.
ReplyDelete