Monday, September 8, 2008

Big on style

All images via Point Click Home.

Well it's another Monday morning. The weekend went far too quick although we had lovely weather yesterday for fathers day so I really shouldn't complain.

While trawling through my favourite links I came across the beautiful, albeit tiny Manhattan apartment owned by Michelle, creator of Rubie Green. Jonathan Adler did a fantastic writeup about this apartment as an entrant in the Happy Chic Home Contest so I won't comment except to say how much I love this boldly decorated apartment.




3 comments:

  1. Michelle's Apartment is stunning! I am thrilled for her. Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog. I am sure we are going to see a lot more from this very talented lady!! Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see more! You must be so pleased with the feature, Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "I *heart* NY More Than Ever" artwork caught my eye immediately -- I have a white tee just like this, and now I know what to do with it - frame and hang! I wonder if this is what Michelle actually did?

    ReplyDelete