Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Initial it here


I'm loving these monogrammed pillow slips I found via the Point Click Home website. What a lovely addition to a bedroom. If you know where I can find some similar, please leave a comment.

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure where to get monogrammed ones, but you could probably buy some nice pillowcases (I'm pretty certain they have similar ones on www.ezibuy.com.au) and take them to an embroidery place (like the ones they have in shopping centres) and get your initials added. Or even buy premade letters from Spotlight. They are super cool, though, you have def. inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peachy Keen! I didn't even consider having some made. Keep me posted on your own search for monogrammed pillows. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had a look on Ezibuy. These ones are perfect! Thanks again.

    http://www.ezibuy.com.au/Home/Bed_Linen/Sheets_~_Pillowcases/Milford_Embroidered_European_Pillowcase/38915[3].htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still thinking about these! Another couple of options for adding the monogram are

    A. Fabric paint - just mark out the letters and fill in

    B. Transfer paper that you can put in your printer (I think I am going to use this option, so I can 'design' them on the computer first

    I think I am going to order the pale blue ticking stripe style ones from Ezibuy tonight, then print out the letters this weekend! SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great Peachy Keen! I think I want the texture of embroidery. I completely forgot I had a piece of ribbon embroidered with our monogram and wedding date that was sewn into my wedding dress (my something blue).

    Please email me a pic of yours when you're finished. x

    ReplyDelete