

I still don't quite believe it myself but Miss M has broken her leg. She was on the trampoline with C this morning, it's one of those newer designs with the big net around the sides and the blue mats all the way around but obviously that wasn't enough to stop them colliding. We spent the morning in hospital waiting on an x-ray which showed a small hairline break. Poor possum, she's being so strong though. She's parked up on the lounge right now with a stack of movies by her side.
Today only All Posters is having a 20% off sale if you use the word "Snap" on checkout. I bought these two pictured above. Do you recognise that Funny Girl poster from my post earlier this week? I've always loved this Bally poster, it was basically a freebie with the sale they're having.
Good old trampoline, when I was a kid my sister and I collided and she ended up with 2 black eyes. It's amazing how easily these things happen.
ReplyDeleteoh the poor precious - hope she is doing better. Ok - i'm going to have to steal your poster purchases and copy - I LOVED that funny girl poster and that Bally one has always been my favourite - fabulous taste Amanda, fabulous!!!! xx
ReplyDeletePoor darling Mia, I hope she recovers quickly.
ReplyDeleteGreat posters, what I shame I have nowhere to put great things like that!
I hope she gets better soon!...
ReplyDeleteThe Funny girl has always been one of my favorite posters....just lovely!
Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com
I posted before, but I think it got lost in the black hole.
ReplyDeleteHope your little darling gets better soon! Love your posters. The Bally one has always been a favourite of mine.