First thing this morning I tidied my desk, took the perfect shot and my camera batteries die. Luckily I took this one yesterday to email to a friend (who already knows I'm a messy person!) though I would have much preferred to show her off in a tidy environment. Oh well.

I'm planning on moving the mirror and frames soon as I want to make a wallpaper frame like this one I found at Haus Maus. Home Beautiful featured instructions on how to make this a few months ago, though they used it behind a bed. Not sure what wallpaper I'll use though.
Such a lovely idea. It looks great behind the sofa!! Amanda
ReplyDeleteFlorence looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHooray, Florence is here!
ReplyDeleteThe wallpaper frame is gorgeous!! Love that color yellow!!
ReplyDeleteNow that is an idea I love!!!
ReplyDeleteLove Florence as well!
I love this idea, it looks beautiful can't wait to see your version. I agree with everyone, isn't Florence fantastic.
ReplyDelete