Sunday, August 31, 2008

Spring has sprung




Spring doesn't officially start until tomorrow but already the weather has warmed and everyone's going about their business with a bounce in their stride. The kidlets are frolicking about in the yard and hopefully now the dreaded flu has passed I'll be able to get back into a routine of regular updates.

With Spring in mind I thought I'd post these playful designs by Miriam Bereson. I scored one of her Address Posters as a magazine freebie a few months ago that has come in handy on many occasions. I'm loving her childrens wall friezes and mirror art pictured above. I know a certain little boy that would love the robot mirror..

3 comments:

  1. Love that Robot mirror! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the birdie mirrors! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked everywhere for a funky alphabet frieze like that! Now I don't have anywhere to put it....lol

    ReplyDelete