Friday, August 8, 2008

Thank god it's Friday!

I've got my boy home today with me and the girls so thought I'd quickly post some ebay auctions while they're playing quietly. Tomorrow my kids are going in the whale parade and on Sunday we're off to the teddy bears picnic! Have a great weekend. xx


Large antique wooden railway filing cabinet - currently $1,100



Vintage French bench/stool (includes cushions and throw) - currently $255

Vintage dressmakers model - currently $60


Antique map/plan drawers - currently $162.50


Scandanavian oak 4 drawers chest - currently $61.55

4 comments:

  1. They are all so gorgeous! I dream of having a set of map drawers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the railway filing cabinet.
    Did I mention that I love it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a dangerous post - I think I have spent my ebay/etsy allowance this month, but you are tempting me greatly! Maybe if i just watch them......
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your nice blog! Will be checking back often from now on!

    ReplyDelete