
How cute are these poppy corsages from Foundling? Betsy, who is lovely by the way, pairs glass beads with recycled silky fabric to create unique bobby pins and corsages. Besides wearing them you could pin them onto a handbag or even a nice bed cushion. I couldn't resist and placed an order for Christmas!
Aren't these just beautiful. I love everything in her Etsy shop. Good idea getting in early for CHristmas - just remember where you put them! I bought some presents for early last year and then forgot all about them. Hopeless!
ReplyDeleteClare
Cute! I hope you & your family are feeling better soon...have a great weekend! Amanda
ReplyDeleteThanks Amanda! You have a lovely weekend too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the advice Clare, I'll take it on board. That sounds like something I'd do, I'm a sad sack that looses her keys, wallet, phone on a daily basis.
Oooh, I might just have to buy myself a little Christmas present! I love wearing brooches or flowers in my hair.
ReplyDelete