
Vintage floral paintings always catch my attention. This image from the home of Jan Lemonedes, owner of children's decorating company Jan Eleni has me inspired. I love vintage paintings hung in childrens rooms. I hope I can find one as beautiful as this to hang in my daughters' room.
Thanks for all the lovely comments yesterday. xx
I have even admired an old red toile entire room with one framed portrait of Mickey Mouse. Whoever, whatever, it seems to breed beautiful dreaming spaces when the idol worship down to a reasonable scale.
ReplyDeleteI just love vintage paintings in every room! So glad you're back - have missed your lovely posts. Leigh
ReplyDeleteI have a passion for vintage floral paintings to Amanda! Great image and great to have you back!
ReplyDeletex
Anna
So cute!
ReplyDeleteThis bedroom reminds me of the one with the daybed made out of wooden pallets.
What a fantastic idea. We just moved into our first place so we're new to decorating for "real." I'm excited to see what else you have!
ReplyDeletei just love old paintings whether they are portraits, landscapes, floral or hunting scenes. I love them all, such history and charactor.
ReplyDelete*sigh*
wish I had more wall space
all the way with vintage! this is a lovely picture :)
ReplyDeletex
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI have just found your blog and I think it is realyl inspiring! This is a great idea, it looks much more sophisticated than usual children's artwork!
I so agree; something "grandma" comforting but in a stylish way. Love the idea of utilizing them in a child's room. Lovely ~
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty room.. i'm so with you on the old floral paintings!!! Good to see you back!!!
ReplyDeletexx
Hi there! Just hopping around blogland and landed on your lovely site. Thought I'd say hi!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely room, and the paintin is just beautiful. My grandmoether used to do paintings just like that one, of daisy's and roses etc. I hope to hang one in my home one day!
ReplyDeleteYes, it a beauty. I am forever collecting floral prints.
ReplyDelete