Sunday, February 27, 2011

I heart Danish design


With three kids now sharing a bedroom I buckled and decided to order a set of white timber bunks with a trundle bed. Anything to save space, and my sanity from an overcrowded, chaotic, messy bedroom!

I also went searching for fabulous new bed linen, and was thrilled when I discovered this colourful collection of modern and unique {and organic, yay!} designs from Copenhagen based company RosenbergCph. The linens are a splurge item but I found I saved almost $100 off my order by sourcing them directly from the company.

Every design is so lovely and fun that the kiddos had trouble picking just one pattern but we eventually narrowed our selection down to left, Obi Violet (Lola), middle, Iso Grey (Callum) and right, Fili Lilac (Mia). Aren't they gorgeous?

3 comments:

  1. They are lovely, Amanda. Love Danish design. Are they gifted because it's so chilly over there? People who live in colder climates really do have the best design ideas. Weird but so true;)
    I hope your kidlets love snuggling up in those lovely new linens.

    ReplyDelete