

We moved here nearly nine months ago and in that time have done diddley squat with our bedroom. Being on bedrest recently I've had a major dose of eye candy and I'm feeling very inspired to decorate. There's a few pieces that have to stay, our bed for one and a gorgeous antique dresser I inherited from my granny. Other than that we have few limitations, besides a small budget to work with!
I love the bursts of vibrant colour in this room above, from House Beautiful. And this room below looks superb with a gallery of mixed frames sitting above the bedhead. Again, I'm drawn to the shots of colour in the bottom image, from House to Home. The emerald green lamps are just gorgeous.


wow i love these photos! oh how i'd love that teal quilt in the last photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm currently redecorating my bedroom, and am having such a time finding bedding. that's perfect :)
ReplyDelete