Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekly Pins

I've become a little bit (ok, alot) obsessed with Pinterest. I'm always finding oodles of inspiration for new things to make, and ways to live my life with more purpose. I'm going to start sharing a few of my favourite images I've pinned each week here on my blog.

I've been talking with my brother recently about his dream to open a little cafe in a couple of years; he has always supported me creatively and wants me to help him design the interiors. He lives in Fremantle, Perth and while I've never been there, it sounds like a gorgeous spot to open his dream shop. I'm hoping to take a mini holiday there with the kiddos around Easter time next year - either before or after (another one of the perks of homeschooling is being able to travel in low season!). He has stacks of ideas but being an interior design enthusiast I couldn't help but put together a moodboard of my own.







1 comment:

  1. I'm a former WA girl and Fremantle is one of my most favourite places in the world.

    xx

    ReplyDelete